Hi! This is Bonnie, founder of Savoring Your Sixties. I wish we could have a face to face conversation. If we could, I would ask you, “What brought you here? What are you searching for?”
Then I would listen. Perhaps we would go beneath the surface a bit, get to know each other a little better. I would probably share a few of the things that I have learned from my own journey. Then, I would listen some more before offering you my suggestions as to what I think would help you.
Since we can’t do that now, I’m going to make some educated guesses based on my experience and my work with other women who are in the “neighborhood” of 60. See if one or more describes what brought you here.
Is This You?
- You are struggling, struggling, struggling with turning 60 or being 60. You prefer it to the alternative (death!) but you are still feeling trapped and miserable about this milestone.
- 60 sounds old to you but you don’t feel old. In fact, you can’t believe that you actually are that old. How did that happen?
- When you think about the future – which you’re doing a lot these days! – you don’t see anything to look forward to. You wonder what you’re going to do with yourself in your 60s and beyond.
- Or, perhaps you are taking the 60’s in stride, sailing along, and you’re still asking, “What shall I do with the rest of my life?” and so far not coming up with many answers.
- Maybe you’re okay with your age but you long to make a difference in the world. You want to do something that matters, something meaningful, but you can’t figure out what that is.
- Or it could be you have an idea about what you want to do, but just can’t get going on it.
If any of these descriptions fit you, you’re in the right place.
Savoring Your Sixties was born out of my own struggle with turning 60. Searching for answers, I found resources and tools that changed my life. Now, I want to share them with women like you and hopefully make your journey a little easier.
The Savoring Your Sixties website is filled with articles, tools, resources, and inspiration designed to help you ease your struggles, begin to feel better about your future, and take the necessary steps to discover what would be deeply satisfying and exciting for you in this decade.
I’m glad you found your way to Savoring Your Sixties and hope you’ll find much here that speaks to you. And someday I hope we’ll have a “real conversation.” I’d like that!
Get Your Guide
In the meantime, if you haven’t already done so, sign up to get your copy of my guide, Loving Your Sixties: 6 Tips to start now!
You’ll also receive a subscription to the Savoring Your Sixties e-zine with articles on making the most of your life, special offers, the latest Savoring Your Sixties news, and links to blog posts you won’t want to miss.
The guide and e-zine are yours free! Just put your name and email in the form below and click Subscribe.
Hand-picked articles for you
Once you’ve done that, why not hop on over to New Here? I’ve hand-picked some articles I think you’ll find particularly helpful.