Life at 60 and beyond can bring its share of challenges. This makes it more important than ever for us to focus on the good, the positive, and the uplifting so that we enjoy our lives and also have the strength to weather the storms.
One way to do this – Top 10 Lists.
Top 10 lists are not just for the David Letterman show. They’re everywhere!
A Google search for “Top 10 Lists” showed 525 MILLION results. From the 10 Most Expensive Homes for Sale in America to Top 10 Weirdest Traditions in the World to Top 10 Best Wedding Toasts. You can be amused, entertained, and informed by top 10 lists for most anything.
But what if you wrote your own top 10 lists?
Take a few minutes and write a top 10 list for any of these. Doing this will remind you of the good in your life, change your perspective for the better, improve your attitude, increase your joy, bring you more serenity, and help you savor your life. Enjoy!
- Top 10 Things I’m Grateful for
- Top 10 Things I Love About My Life
- Top 10 Ways I Positively Affect Others
- Top 10 Things That Bring Me Joy
- Top 10 Things I Want To Be Remembered for
- Top 10 Successes I’ve Had in Life
- Top 10 Ways I Matter in the World
- Top 10 Things I Want To Do
- Top 10 Things I Want To Learn
- Top 10 Moments in My Life
- Top 10 Experiences of My Life
- Top 10 Qualities that Make Me Who I Am
What’s your favorite top 10 subject? Tell us in Comments below.
Thanks to Helen Attridge Green for the article that inspired this post.